Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into this prize draw, you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the prize draw.
1. The eLearning Survey is open for entries between November 1st, 2017 and 5:00pm on Friday November 10th, 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered. (Note the date may be extended and the Academy staff and students will be notified of this via email)
2. The entrant must be HKAPA staff or students, proof of identity may be required.
3. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
4. The prize for the eLearning survey is an iWatch series 3.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the entire eLearning survey and submit your name, phone number and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with “eLearning Survey” in the subject line during the promotion period
6. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on December 1, 2017.
7. The winner will be informed via the indicated phone number and email, and the winner is required to collect the prize in person within 5 working days after the notification.
8. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, iHub reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
10. iHub retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available and / or to adjust the terms and conditions as needed.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.